You Don’t Have to Lift a Hammer to Help!
Securing Our Future: ReStore
We are pleased to announce that Raritan Valley Habitat’s business plan for a ReStore has been approved by Habitat for Humanity International!
What is a ReStore: A ReStore is a place where donated household goods can be resold at affordable prices,. This initiative creates a new source of support for RVHFH to create more affordable homeownership opportunities in Hunterdon and Somerset counties and secures our future to continue to build homes, communities and hope for years to come!
Be a part of the planning process! If you have a good sense of retail, business, and/or project management details, we have space on our ReStore Committee. Your participation would lead to more families improving the quality of their lives while enhancing the quality of our communities!
Click here to complete our ReStore Volunteer Form to participate in this exciting new chapter!
Deliver Truckloads of Hope Today
Give us a hand and change lives! This exciting volunteer opportunity will help bring truckloads of hope and help us launch a Habitat ReStore. We need help Mondays and Fridays from 9 AM-12 PM and/or 1 PM-4 PM picking up and moving donated furniture and household goods. Email Rebecca Maier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested and start changing lives!
Advocate for Building Brighter Futures: Community Outreach
We have the words, YOU have the voice! If you enjoy working with the community, help us spread the word and create more promising futures for our neighbors!
- One-on-One: Man an RVHFH table at community events and fairs, sharing the current projects and work we’re doing and informing people on how they can get involved.
- In a Group: If you shine at public speaking, you can share RVHFH’s mission and works with civic organizations and other groups.
Join our team and make a real difference in the lives of individuals and families that need an affordable and safe place to call home! Email Rebecca Maier at email@example.com for more information or complete the Volunteer Form.
Help Out Behind the Scenes!
We are a small, but mighty staff looking to enlist caring volunteers to help with creating the magic behind the scenes. We would love to work with you!
1) Website: We’re updating our website on a WordPress platform and would love some additional help in transferring content. Anyone experienced or tech savvy would be a welcome addition to our team.
2) Grant Writing: Put your pen to the paper to build stability and self-reliance!
3) Administrative Support: We could always use a set of hands in reaching out. This includes making follow-up calls to vendors, supporters, and general inquiries.
4) Are you creative? If you know your way around a craft project, flex those innovative muscles and consider helping us revamp our story boards and other visuals!
If you’ve got the heart and the time, Email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Volunteer Form!
There are many volunteer-based committees that always welcome an extra set of hands! Find out which committees are a match for you click here
How do I get started?
Complete our online Volunteer Form today and we’ll make sure you are on our contact list and that you have all of the information you need to get started on the build site.